Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Restaurant Week


It is my favorite time of year!! Restaurant Week in Dallas! I love getting to go to new restaurants or just ones I love at such a cheap price!! The food is always excellent and Cam and I get to make lots of mini dates out of it.

Tomorrow we are going to one of our favorites, Hibiscus. I have been saving up calories waiting to eat all of the fabulousness Hibiscus has to offer. I just can't decide if we want to use our free 4th course at Hibiscus or at another restaurant we visit....decisions....decisions.
Not only do you get to venture to top-of-the-line restaurants for $35 a person but you get an excuse to go shopping at central market and for every $25 you spend you get a free 4th course, at the restaurant of your choice!!! I did my CM shopping on Saturday and got 2 stuffed pinwheel steaks, came home that night and cooked dinner for Cam and my high school friend Cara. We ate a great meal, complete with Strawberry Shortcake and drank John Daly's! It was such a fun night to catch up.
Tomorrow I am going to enjoy a great date with my wonderful husband, have a good glass of wine, and tasty food I could only dream of making myself.
I will keep you posted on what we eat and our review!
Next week Al Biernat's!


No comments:

Post a Comment