Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Beginnings

I have finally decided to join the blog bandwagon and start a blog. I figured it would be a good way to keep up with family and friends and be able to share pictures and events going on in our life. I cannot promise it will be all that exciting but I am sure there will be some funny moments to share here and there.


Currently we are in the middle of our summer visit with Blake and we are loving it. He is so funny at 3 and we have enjoyed having him with us every minute, its hard to imagine what life was like without having him here and I dread when he has to leave us.

Some exciting pictures from the Dallas World Aquarium.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan, I just stumbled upon your blog from Paige's. I'm glad you started one! It was good seeing you at the reunion. Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete