Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog Layout

Wow I hadn't been able to check out my blog in a while and had no idea my background had gone away. TERRIBLE. Now I need to spend some time getting this put back together.

Work has been really busy lately and by the time I have gotten home, walked the dogs, cooked dinner, and did laundry/cleaned, Cam and I try to watch a show or two and then it is time for bed. I assume it's because of football season, and the Rangers continuing on, but I feel like we have been spending a lot of time watching sports. Fall always seems so busy!

I am LOVING this weather, so enjoyable!! For whatever reason this summer seemed worse than usual, so hot and so humid, other then my tan there isn't much I miss about summer.

More to post later and hopefully I can find a fabulous new background!


No comments:

Post a Comment