Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blake Turns 4!!



My favorite little bonus child turned 4 years old today, I have to keep repeating that, he is 4 years old now. It sounds so much older than 3 to me for some reason. He is quite the little man.


Blake's requests for birthday presents included an iron man, batman, and spiderman cake, Lego "guys" he calls them, guys in general (any action figure is what he means), oh and did I mention Lego guys? As he said, "Megan target has a bunch of them." He is always so helpful!


He directed my mother in law to look at Lego.com, spelled out the web address and everything for her. The little man knows what he wants. Such a smart little boy.


We leave for Iowa tomorrow afternoon, and he will be picking us up at the airport. Cannot wait to see him, it FEELS like it has been FOREVER!


Cannot think of a better way to spend the weekend, eating an iron man cake and playing with legos! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment