Sunday, February 27, 2011

Baby Shopping


So glad it is finally the weekend!! I was exhausted by Friday, so off to bed at around 9pm I went. Feeling much better today, after working out this morning I ran some errands and finished buying a couple items for my friend's baby shower later today.

I went to this sports store because I wanted to get some baby OU stuff, and found some really cute outfits. Then I found a pink newborn knit beanie and I had to purchase it. I figure I will find out next week and probably should have bought the maroon version, but the pink one was just too cute and too tiny not to purchase.

Looking at baby stuff is so much fun, especially when you know you have one on the way. I have resisted buying anything for peanut, I am waiting to confirm she is a girl on March 2nd. They were pretty sure at 13 weeks peanut was going to be a girl, but after hearing stories from people etc. I just want to confirm it at 21 weeks before I go girl crazy.

Why is it that being pregnant makes you have crazy dreams? I keep dreaming peanut is a boy, and then Cam likes to try and plant doubt because he thinks its funny to watch me start to worry about it. He knows I want a girl, and I know he wants a boy, so on March 2nd we will confirm one of us is getting what we want. Don't get me wrong, we both hope peanut is a healthy happy baby and will love peanut no matter what he/she is, but we still have our preferences and I am hoping I end up right!

Looking forward to the baby shower later today, and then we are going to dinner with some friends of ours. Looking forward to some good Mexican food!


No comments:

Post a Comment