Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Vista 2011


I can now say I am the proud owner of the new Uppababy Vista 2011 stroller and I love it, or will love it anyway, once the baby is here and its out of the box! :)


I did a TON of research on stroller stuff and after trying them all out, and visiting the stores, Cam and I decided to get the Uppababy but of course he wasn't sold on the price. Then like magic I was emailed a coupon to lonestar baby for 15%......it was perfect!


I called and confirmed the coupon applied to this stroller, but we had to purchase it by Jan 31st so we went today at lunch and got it!


I love it, and cannot wait to put little peanut in her bassinet and walk her around the neighborhood while I am off work! Or if she allows us, we will go shopping! The most crazy thing about this stroller is that (if you purchase the extra parts) you can have 3 kids on this stroller at once! Insane. We got the red color (called the Denny), although we loved the new blue/grey color they have out. I just love red and knew I wouldn't get tired of it, plus its more gender neutral so incase there is a baby fletcher #2 it could work for either sex.


I am so excited right now! Is it sad that a baby stroller can make me this happy? I am such a nerd when it comes to gadgets and such, as Cam says, doing baby item research has become my new thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment